Enhance your natural smile at Sudbury Dental Arts.
Cosmetic dentistry is a combination of science and artistic skill. Dr. Robert Gauthier is a highly-trained cosmetic dentist with a natural eye for facial aesthetics. Combining his advanced training and natural intuition with state of the art dentistry and modern dental materials, Sudbury, MA dentist Dr. Gauthier helps patients create flawless smiles.
Sudbury Dental Arts offers individualized smile makeovers and cosmetic dental services designed to enhance your natural smile and improve your overall dental health.
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Gauthier. During your consultation, you will be given the opportunity to voice your cosmetic concerns and will receive a thorough oral health exam. Beautiful smiles are built on healthy oral foundations. Our team will make treatment recommendations that will both enhance the appearance and address any underlying dental problems for optimal results.
Cosmetic Smile Makeover
A smile makeover can change the way you interact with the world around you. Enhancing your smile can also help improve your self-confidence, take years off of your appearance, and makes smiling a joy.
Whether you want to simply whiten and brighten your teeth, or want a totally new smile, Sudbury Dental Arts can help you achieve your dream smile. From crooked teeth to tooth discoloration, our dentists offer the cosmetic services you need to improve your smile.
We offer personalized cosmetic treatment plans with the goal of achieving the smile you want. Learn more about the following cosmetic services:
- Dental Implants: Dental implants restore one or more missing teeth at the root. They may also be used to secure dental bridges or dentures for a more permanent and stable restoration.
- Invisalign: Invisalign clear aligners gradually straighten teeth without any dietary restrictions or uncomfortable metal parts.
- Porcelain Veneers: If you have damaged or discolored teeth, dental veneers can help. Crafted from reflective porcelain ceramic, our dental veneers blend in with teeth and are color-matched for the best result. Veneers also protect chipped or cracked teeth from further damage.
- Tooth Bonding: Dental bonding is similar to porcelain veneers, but is made of a malleable composite material instead of porcelain shells. Tooth bonding is also a more economical alternative to porcelain veneers.
- Tooth Whitening: If you have stained, yellowed, or discolored teeth, professional tooth whitening can brighten your teeth by multiple shades. We provide in-office and take-home whitening treatment for your convenience.
Schedule A Cosmetic Consultation
Do you feel unhappy with the appearance of your smile? Do you hide your smile behind closed lips?
Contact Sudbury Dental Arts to request your personalized cosmetic consultation today. Cosmetic dentistry helps to improve your self-confidence, enhances your oral health, and gives you a reason to smile more often. Our dental care team invites patients from Concord, Maynard, Acton, Sudbury, and surrounding Massachusetts communities to experience the difference that high-quality, personalized cosmetic dentistry can make in your life. Call our office at (978) 218-2580 or request a cosmetic consultation with us online today.