What Is A Porcelain Veneer?
A porcelain veneer is a personalized cosmetic restoration that is made of high-quality dental ceramic. A dental veneer is a thin shell that is designed to fit over the front and sides of a tooth. The veneer is meant to provide patients with a permanent solution for enhancing the appearance of their smile.
Benefits Of Porcelain Veneers
- The Natural Look
- Your new porcelain veneers are custom made to match your natural tooth enamel color.
- Long Lasting & Durable
- Porcelain veneers can last up to fifteen years with proper oral hygiene. Think of it as protecting your investment. For example, make sure your oral hygiene plan and routine are in excellent order once your veneers are installed.
- Stain Resistant
- Everything is better when it is stain resistant, so why not make your teeth stain resistant. You can do that with porcelain veneers and transform your smile at the same time
- Non-Invasive Procedure
- During the porcelain veneers procedure, you may need very little anesthesia, however, most of the time, no anesthesia is required at all. During the porcelain veneers procedure, we will remove very little material from the front surface of your teeth to give the porcelain veneers a place to bond too.
- Easy To Care For
- Take care of your new porcelain veneers the same way you take care of your natural teeth. It is important to brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss daily to reduce the risk of plaque and tartar buildup. Also, make sure you schedule regular dental checkups with Dr. Seith. This easy maintenance will help you keep your veneers the way they were intended to be so you can enjoy a beautiful healthy white smile of your dreams.
What Dental Conditions Can Porcelain Veneers Be Used To Treat?
Porcelain veneers can be customized and used to address various cosmetic concerns. Dental veneers are custom designed to look and function like your natural teeth so you can enjoy a beautiful and confident smile.
Porcelain Veneers Can Be Used to Treat:
- Gapped teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Damaged tooth
- Chipped or cracked tooth
- Misshapen tooth
Schedule An Appointment
Dr. Ana Stefania Seith is committed to educating each patient about their treatment options and providing an environment where they can feel relaxed and confident in the care they receive. To schedule an appointment at Sudbury Dental Arts in Sudbury, MA, call (978) 218-2580 or schedule an appointment online.