WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TEETH WHITENING
- Professional teeth whitening treatments offer improved results and protection in comparison to many popular over the counter whitening options.
- Teeth whitening provided by your dentist uses improved high-grade whitening formulas carefully designed to decrease side effects often associated with other whitening options.
- Professional teeth whitening gels reduce the sensitivity of the teeth and gum tissue. Gels are specially formulated and precisely applied for a safe, effective treatment for discolored teeth.
OPTIONS FOR TEETH WHITENING
- Take Home Whitening Kits
- Allow patients to whiten their teeth from the comfort of their own home.
- Teeth whitening trays are worn every day for a predetermined amount of time.
- The tray administers an even layer of whitening gel to the teeth for accurate results.
- Trays are created using custom molds of the patients smile to help guarantee more precise results and to minimize damage to the soft tissue.
- Patients enjoy gradual whitening of their teeth over the span of a few weeks for natural results.
- In Office ZOOM! Whitening
- Highly Effective, Immediate Results
- In as little as one hour your teeth can whiten up to 8 shades.
- Perfect for a wedding
Sudbury Dental Arts is committed to educating each patient about their treatment options and providing an environment where they can feel relaxed and confident in the care they receive. To schedule an appointment at Sudbury Dental Arts in Sudbury, MA, call (978) 218-2580 or schedule an appointment online.